Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Teaser For JYJ’s Private Project ‘Come On Over’

During their recent Japanese concert, JYJ showed off a teaser of their new fangoods DVD ‘Come On Over‘ that is in the middle of preorders, (although I heard it was sold out!) at $300 a pop. Now, even for me, who tries to buy anything JYJ/TVXQ, $300 is JUST A BIT too pricey, as their concerts alone are only $200…but I’m still wishing I bought it, as is every fan that hasn’t preordered. This teaser just makes me wish it even more! Oh, but if I were a millionaire…Kpop you make me broke…JYJ/TVXQ you make me even more broke! In any case this teaser makes me squeal and pray that they come out with a cheaper version. Seriously, wishing it might make it happen. (If only!) In any case, check out the teaser below! Sadly, it’s just a fancam for now, but I’m sure there will be an official one soon enough!

 ENJOY...

source : Ningin

No comments:

Post a Comment