Wednesday, January 13, 2021

MINSU Fan Fiction

As I'm MinSu big super fan... and I just love reading...
Here, I make a list of good, great fanfic.. (based on my taste..)

Sometimes will update for adding more.. so check this post once in a while..^^..

source..mostly from LiveJournal and AFF..

credit : goes to the author (so many for listing them one and one, but I'm sure, they're great and awesome)


(*) :: fave <3

(#) :: warned for heavy kinky or NC17







by : kimheechulmiki -- Masterlist


Choices (*)    Broken     Dong Hwa - One Shot




by : amanohashidate  / rich-chili


Black and Blue(*)      Vanilla - Album (sequel) (*)      Eleven Cresents      Crushed Portal     


Eraser     Home     Kanmuridzuki       Mvtsqanth (*)      Ch/Jhum (*)

Moonbeam  1 | 2  -- One Shot (*)




by : Elf_Gengfan ( for angst preference.. ^^)


Love you for Eternity     Stupid Love (*)     My First and Last Letter (*)     Falling Petals

Let's Lover Forever (*)



by : sharl -- Masterlist

Half of The Moon (*) (#)      Denial is just a River In Egypt (*)       Stereo Heart (*) 


Golden Rule



by : dokssuri


Words -- One Shot


Only Human (*) 


On going : Frozen Fate (11/?)



by : mearii87 ( caleyedoscope ) 


Clair de Lune     Moonlight Sonata     Moondance     Crazy Moon     Flor d'Luna

Advent Day Twenty One : Resident (*)



by : lotus_beauty


Gravity (*)





by : cerinityks

Of Fire and Air (*)           Demon in My Dream (*)


One Shot :: (*)


Winter Wonderland      Evening Showers      Afternoon Relaxation     Morning Warmth


by : Melodia-no-Hanashi


Chaptered : My Other Half



by : herotpetot

In Another World       Wish You were not Here



by : be_ddelusionall

Airport Romance (#)


Flights of Stubbornness -- One Shot 




by : lemonademelon


Chesire Grin




by : blocassimere


I Swear -- One Shot




by : lo-anlurui


Swept Off My Feet -- One Shot



by : kkumkae


Pillowtalk


Lost in the woods -- One Shot





by : susuie

A Thousand Chances (*)



by : susgirl


Next stop, your heart




by : 
dorkii_simba


Winter Memories  -- Drabble


Me, Myself and DeeDee



by : XiahNiwaKim

Oh Junsu Oh Changmin





by : Swallowtt

Sweet Mix-Up       Wish Granted


by : paz_and_jop


Ho! Ho! Shinki : Gift Wrap      A Pricky 




by : avclaire

The Rebel & The Discipline Committee Head




Well... this one...^^...

majorly Romance genre, some with fluff, and be careful of SMUT..  READ PROPERLY for the warnings and tags on each story... but I like all of these..^^..


If you happen to find more great fics, please to tell me.. i gladly adding the list longer... hihihihi >.<

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I'm minsu fan too and I enjoyed a lot when I read your recommendations *^O^* but i want to ask you if you have PDF for fanfic you recommend by cerinityks....because I can't read it ~T_T~.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    This is my favorite fanfic I wish you like it.
    The Youngest Gap by Ikemasenyo
    Freedom(the price of war) by LO_ANLURUI
    Hyung by PAWSHINGO
    The art of love by RisingSun
    Arrows flight by be_ddelusionall
    Majesty & Might by caleyedoscope
    Through the crown of the sakura tree by delsogno
    Winter By forevrseptember
    Mr.sad by maron_zero5
    My Name is Trouble by now0anon

    Fanfic by minsu_shipper
    Cupid's Love
    Hidden Love
    I'm scared, but what can I do if it's you
    Kiss Strike
    My Own World
    The Devil
    Shoot!!! By amanohashidate and minsu_shipper

    ReplyDelete