Monday, July 25, 2011

JYJ’s Jaejoong is sad, wants to see Yunho and Changmin

JYJ’s Jaejoong recently tweeted something that brought back nostalgic memories for fans. What exactly did he tweet?
He expressed through his Twitter, “I don’t know if I should say or talk about this, but I miss and would like to see Yunho and Changmin as well. Despite what others say, they are our members and I know them very well. This is probably foolish of me, but I really want to see them again. It’s been a while.”


Fans who read this praised Jaejoong’s initiative in wanting to see Yunho and Changmin. Junsu tweeted back and said that there’s no one else like Jaejoong in this world.
I think it would be truly awesome if we could see all five of them together once more! Here’s hoping! Oh Jaejoong, just for you, I hope your wish comes true!

WOW!!! I'M JUST TOO HAPPY TO SEE THIS NEWS!!!!!^^....WE ALSO WANT TO SEE U ALL BACK INTO 5 AGAIN AND BECOME THE REAL TOHOSHINKI LIKE U USED TO BE....Hope Yunho and Changmin look at their tweets,,,^^,,,and make them really understand what the others used to feel towards each other...its been a while since their breakup and i really want to see them have some reunion...If possible, i want them to be back like before...Jaejoong, u really are the one who can make 5 of of always united...You have a warm side towards your beloved one, like this time, and this is also the reason why I loved Tohoshinki forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment