Monday, July 25, 2011

JYJ's Jaejoong liked to work an album together with Kim Hyun Joong

It seems like fans may get treated to two pretty flower boys working together. JYJ’s Jaejoong revealed that he would be interested in working on a collaboration album with good friend Kim Hyun Joong.

In his interview with Seoul NTN, Jaejoong was given the question, “If you were to direct the concert of another artist, who would you choose?” Because he and Kim Hyun Joong were born in the same year and are very good friends, Kim Hyun Joong’s name was brought up and Jaejoong responded, “That friend will probably try to do everything on his own. I’m not sure whether he’ll take up directing, but I think he will sooner or later. I went out to drink with Kim Hyun Joong a few days ago and we talked about putting out an album together. We’ve actually been talking about that for some time now, which is why there were rumors of him joining our agency when he wasn’t under a label (laughter). I think it’d be fun working with him, though. Putting aside the profit aspect of it, I want to throw a concert with him for our fans. I can direct it.”

He also talked about his numerous celebrity friends and said that was a result of similar interests with one another.

I think Jaejoong and Kim Hyun Joong working together would be awesome! Could we see a possible 2joong collaboration in the future? Even if it’s just one song, I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment