Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hot Kissing Scene In ‘Protect The Boss’ Drama

The upcoming episode of SBS’s ‘Protect the Boss‘ will feature an explosive kiss scene between JYJ’s Jaejoong and Wang Jihye!

This is one of the best advantages to be the main actress of a drama, especially if you get to act with an idol. You get to kiss them! Though, it’s only acting. If I were the actress, I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from kissing him!
 
Take a look at the scene here:


It does seem a bit awkward at first, then things started heating up…I have to admit that I’ve replayed the video over and over again. Can’t get enough of the kissing scene.

They were actually drinking milk, in this scene. The kiss started when Wang Jihye noticed a bit of milk on Jaejoong’s lips. Instead of wiping the milk, she pulled him for a kiss. Once the scene ended, they were given a round of applause from the producers.

Camera director Ahn Jaehyun commented, “This scene’s a bit funny if you look at it one way, but it’s a kiss scene that was the most direct and passionate out of all of the drama scenes I’ve filmed thus far. The two actors are quite amazing.”

Wang Jihye stated, “It’s a kiss shared in a drama, not in reality, so I hope that Jaejoong’s fans won’t misunderstand anything.”

Agreed. I hope Jaejoong’s fans won’t hate her for this. Feeling jealous is okay I guess, just don’t bash her.

source : ningin

No comments:

Post a Comment