Friday, May 20, 2011

ChangMin and Yunho don't allow their little sister to date each other...

Well..this is what they said..

TVXQ’s Yunho, who always has endless praises for his fellow groupmate, Changmin, would not introduce him to his sister. On the 15th of May, TVXQ appeared on MBC’s ‘Section TV Entertainment News’ where Yunho was asked if he would consider playing the matchmaker for Changmin and his little sister, to which he replied “Changmin with my younger sister? No way. Never.” Yunho is known for being a very protective brother and therefore any male who would like to date his sister would first need his approval.

Luckily for Yunho, he won’t have to worry about Changmin chasing after his sister as Changmin revealed he already has his own ideal woman. He stated, “These days, Han Ye Seul has been catching my eye,” and “She has the power to move me. I like women who have that kind of power over me.“
I remember both Yunho and Changmin being asked this exact same question before and both refused to allow the other to date their sister. It seems things still haven’t changed.

Ha3... I think i know why they don't want to introduce their little sister to each other...they know too much about each other tooo...ha3...yunho and changmin are soo cute..^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment